Polyflex Risers & Adapter Assemblies
Dripline, Tubing & Distribution Components
Used to hold 1/4" distribution tubing in place at the plant or root zone.
- Pre-assembly of polyflex riser adapter and stake saves time and money when installing a Xerigation system.
- 12" or 24" riser that is pre-assembled with a 1⁄2" male threaded base that simplifies installation.
- Use with any 10-32 threaded emission device to deliver water directly to a plant. These include Xeri-Bugs, PC Modules, Xeri-Bubblers and Xeri-Sprays.
- Newly-designed adapter with larger tabs makes installation quicker and easier; can be used on PVC laterals, or with any 1⁄2" female threaded adapter.
- Adapter made of heavy-duty Marlex®, which requires no Teflon® tape, saving time during installation.
- Extremely rugged and reliable PolyFlex Riser constructed of thick-walled, high-density polyethylene.
- Three-year trade warranty.
12" (30.5 cm) PolyFlex Riser & adapter
24" (61.0 cm) PolyFlex Riser & adapter
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- PFR/FRA models have a 12" (30,5 cm) polyflex riser.
- PFR/FRA24 model has a 24" (61,0 cm) polyflex riser.