Drip Control Zone Components
Designed specifically for areas with water restrictions, our Spray-to-Drip Retrofit Kit allows use of existing 1800 Series Spray Bodies as drip irrigation connection point.
- Permits convenient conversion to drip tubing when used with compression adapter.
- Provides 30 psi (2,0 Bars) pressure regulation and 200-mesh (75 micron) screen that is easily accessible.
- Internal assembly drops into any 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head body to easily retrofit existing system to Xerigation products.
- Can be installed above or below grade.
- If retrofit flow is less than 3 GPM, replace electronic valve with Rain Bird Control Zone Kit.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Spray to Drip Retrofit Kit
- Flow: 0.5 to 4 GPM (0,11 to 0,91 m3/h; 0,3 to 0,25 l/s)
- Inlet Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 5,0 Bars)
- 1/2" (15/21) female-threaded inlet
- 1/2" (15/21) male-threaded swivel outlet
- Height: 7" (17,8 cm)
- Width: 2" (5,1 cm)