WS-PRO2 Weather Station
Maxicom2®, SiteControl or Weather Reach Server
The WS-PRO2 Weather Station collects and stores weather data from field locations. This information is retrieved by the central controller daily, allowing Central Control Systems to adjust station runtimes according to each day’s ET (evapotranspiration) and rainfall.
- Scientific accuracy sensors located three meters above the ground for added vandal-resistance.
- Powerful, internal micro-logger for climatic data collection, logging and analysis, constant communication with weather sensors, and storage of 30 days of data.
- Rugged yet lightweight metal construction.
- Self-diagnostic test mechanisms: internal moisture, battery voltage level, test port for local sensor check, and simple-to-service sensors and internal components.
- State-of-the-art weather software calculates ET values, stores daily and historic ET values, monitors and displays current weather conditions, and graphically displays weather parameters
- Three-year trade warranty.
Weather Station Sensors
- Air Temperature
- Solar Radiation
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Run
- Wind Direction
- WS-PRO2-PH: Telephone
- WS-PRO2-PHS: Telephone, Solar Power
- WS-PRO2-DC: Direct Connect
- Input required: 16 VDC±10% (120 VAC/16 VDC transformer provided with Weather Station)
- Power backup: “Gel-cell” 12 VDC battery (provided with Weather Station