In-line Jar Top Sprinkler Valves
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves. Use In-Line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
In-Line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a PVB or doublecheck valve. In-Line valves will not prevent back flow on their own: they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
- Designed for below ground installation, out of sight and protected from potential damage or tampering.
- In-Line design minimizes pressure loss.
- Energy-efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger.
- Operate manually or automatically.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Jar Top Bonnet, for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- External bleed to flush dirt and debris.
- 24 volt AC solenoid works with all controllers.
- Threaded bonnet provides easy removal with no screws.
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Drop-in diaphragm for effortless maintenance.
- Reverse flow feature ensures valve shuts off if the
diaphragm tears or rips - Reduces risk of landscape flooding.
1" female pipe thread (FPT)
inlet and outlet
Our Frequently Asked Questions Knowledgebase may have the answer.
Enter your question below or click on one of the suggested article links.