U-Series Spray Nozzles
Use 30% Less Water*
Rain Bird® U-Series Nozzles are uniquely
designed to provide even coverage
throughout the spray pattern, ensuring
uniform watering, leaving you with a
beautiful lawn and garden.
U-Series Nozzles are designed to be used
with all Rain Bird® spray head sprinklers. U-Series Nozzles are available in a variety of
spray patterns to meet your lawn’s diverse
U-Series Nozzles deliver a second stream
of water close-in around the sprinkler head
significantly reducing brown spots close to
the spray head. They efficiently provide even
coverage throughout the spray pattern,
which reduces watering times, saving you
water and money.
- Additional orifice for close-in watering. Minimizes dry brown spots around spray heads.
- Low Scheduling Coefficient for efficient watering.
- Matched precipitation rate between sets and matched flow (GPM, m3/h and l/s) and precipitation rates with all Rain Bird MPR nozzles.
- Fine mesh screen protects bottom orifice from debris.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles. Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
High Efficiency Dual-Orifice Spray Nozzles
- Pressure range: 15 to 30 psi (1,0 to 2,1): optimum pressure 30 psi (2,1bar)
- Maximum performance achieved when used with 1800 PRS or 1800 SAM-PRS spray head
- Spacing: 9 to 15 feet (2,7 to 4,6m)