Stratus™ II Central Control System
Two-Wire, Wireless and Decoder Central Control System.
Now with RainWatch.™
For easy-to-use, time- or ET-based scheduling, there’s
really only one choice — Stratus™ II — the one irrigation
central control system that combines the point‑and‑click
simplicity of Windows® with intuitive Rain Bird features
to control up to as many as 27 holes.
- QuickIRR ™ programming is a quick and easy
method for automatically building programs
to meet your irrigation challenges.
- Exclusive CYCLE+SOAK™ reduces or eliminates wasteful
runoff by matching each sprinkler’s application rate to
the localized soil infiltration rate. Total application of
water is precisely controlled regardless of number of
- Course monitor screens are intuitively designed
to instantly show you exactly what is going on with
- Pump Profiling™ automatically manages pump
station power consumption during peak electrical
- Industry’s only innovative, guided
initialization and start‑up programming
results in a customized QuickStart™ program.
- Dryrun™ helps you fine tune your irrigation programs for
- The highest performance irrigation engine in the
industry means you can expect some of the highest
Water Window Efficiencies available.
- SmartWeather™ Software enhances regular
weather software to include weather station
call‑back based on user-defined conditions for
any of the instruments, i.e., rainfall, windspeed,
temperature, humidity, etc.
- Smart Sensors™ monitor standard in-field sensors
to activate alarms, turn off or pause individual
programs, schedules or the entire system then
turn on or resume the same.
- Station Layers-Map/Operation lets you individually
control, manage and program sprinklers directly from
- Hybrid allows multiple field interface devices on
a central. These are a combination of two of these
devices, therefore allowing the possibility of
having a decoder system in addition to a satellite
system operate from the same central.
- Weather Software allows central to communicate with
Rain Bird weather station, being able to monitor, receive,
update and calculate ET value for establishing run times.
- Smart Pump™ links your pump station to
your central control system; optimizing each
and every irrigation cycle. Smart Pump can also
monitor and instantly react to changes in pump
station capacity so an overheated motor won’t
take down your entire irrigation system.