Nimbus™ II Central Control System
Easy, Intuitive Map-Based Irrigation Control. Now with RainWatch™
For a superior combination of ET-based scheduling,
advanced flow management and Windows‑based
simplicity, Nimbus™ II is an excellent choice to efficiently
control all irrigation applications on up to three
individual courses with a maximum of 54 holes.
- QuickIRR ™ programming is a quick and easy
method for automatically building programs
to meet your irrigation challenges.
- Exclusive CYCLE+SOAK™ reduces or eliminates
wasteful runoff by matching each sprinkler’s
application rate to the localized soil infiltration rate.
Total application of water is precisely controlled
regardless of number of cycles.
- Course monitor screens are intuitively designed to
instantly show you exactly what is going on with
- Pump Profiling™ automatically manages pump
station power consumption during peak electrical
- Industry’s only innovative, guided
initialization and start‑up programming
results in a customized QuickStart™ program.
- Dryrun™ helps you fine tune your irrigation
programs for peak performance.
- The highest performance irrigation engine in the
industry means you can expect some of the highest
Water Window Efficiencies available.
- SmartWeather™ Software enhances regular
weather software to include weather station
call‑back based on user-defined conditions
for any of the instruments, i.e., rainfall,
windspeed, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Smart Sensors™ monitor standard in-field
sensors to activate alarms, turn off or pause
individual programs, schedules or the entire
system then turn on or resume the same.
- Station Layers-Map/Operation lets you individually
control, manage and program sprinklers directly
from the map.
- Hybrid allows multiple field interface devices
on a central. These could be multiple MIMs
or LDIs, or a combination of these devices,
therefore allowing the possibility of having
a decoder system in addition to a satellite
system operate from the same central.
- Manage up to five (5) different weather stations
throughout the golf course and target them to
sprinklers in any microclimate on your course.
- Smart Pump™ links your pump station to
your central control system; optimizing
each and every irrigation cycle. Smart Pump
can also monitor and instantly react to
changes in pump station capacity so an
overheated motor won’t take down your
entire irrigation system.