LP Series Pumps
For Agriculture Irrigation Systems
Choose the Low Profile Pump Station for small to midsize boost,
flooded suction and suction lift applications
- Cost Effective – Standardized drive only pump system that delivers
high performance with minimum investment.
- Low Profile – Compact aluminum marine enclosure with powder
- Energy Efficient - Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) maintains constant pressure at varying flow demand.
- Reliability – Simple standard design, easy installation and
- Vertical multistage or horizontal end-suction pumps for boost,
flooded suction, or suction lift applications.
- Small marine-grade, low-profile aluminum enclosure.
- Separate NEMA 3R electrical controls enclosure.
- Steel pipes throughout.
- Corrosion resistant powder coating on skid, pipes and flanges.
- Pump Start Relay
- GT 1020 Operator touch screen
- Circuit breaker motor protection
- Auto restart capability
- Surge protection
- Low pressure discharge alarm – dry run protection
- Pump thermal switch (safety shutdown)
- Fan and louver cooling
- Environmental Package: Insulation and heater
- Audible/visual Alarm
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV)
- Z - Pipe(s)
- Expansion tank and flow switch: If pump start signal is not available
- Swing Check Valve: for suction lift application
- Pump bypass manifold
- Flow meter: Inlet/discharge thru enclosure wall only if flowmeter is
- 60Hz, 3-phase power: 208V, 230V, 460V
- 60Hz, 1-phase power: 208V, 230V
- 0.5 to 10 hp
- Up to 120 psi (8.1 bar)
- Up to 235 gpm (1.8-27.2m3/h)