1/2" Impact Sprinklers
Used primarily in undertree permanent systems. Designed to optimize range while limiting trajectory height. This keeps moisture out of foliage while providing full coverage.
Excellent frost protection sprinkler giving superior distribution patterns. Exceptionally strong drive due to the patented self-flushing wedge drive arm.
- Durable brass die-cast arm
- Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin
- Chemically resistant washers
- Two-year warranty
- Spoon drive arm runs on larger nozzles and higher pressures
- Corrosion and grit resistant
- Built to last
- Bearing: 1/2" Male NPT, Brass
- Trajectory Angle: 15 degrees
- Operating Range: 25-80 psi (1.7-5.5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 1.73-4.22 GPM (0.39-0.96 m 3 /h)
- Radius: 31-38ft. (9.46-11.74 m)