TF-Series Screen Filters
Rain Bird Stainless Steel “TF Series” screen filters provide excellent water filtration for water sources where inorganic particulate is the major contaminant. The special “TF Series” cleaning action quickly purges the entrapped contaminant from the filter using your source water line and flow pressure.
Rain Bird “TF Series” filters are available for either manual or labor saving automatic operation. Single units or multiple tank installations provide flow rates from 200 GPM and up.
- Removal of sand, rock, grit and other inorganic contaminants to protect drip and micro-irrigation systems with fine mesh filtration down to 200 mesh (74 microns).
- 125 psi standard operating pressure (high pressure systems available).
- Can be used as a primary filter in specific applications.
- Can be used as a secondary filter to a sand media filter, centrifugal separator or other primary filtration system with the added benefit of an automatically controlled system.
- Constructed with a 316 stainless steel housing with an easy entry lid closure while the filter cartridge is designed to withstand a standard operating pressure of 125 psi.
- Stainless steel screen filter is rugged and can be flushed manually or automatically.
- The durable cartridge is washable and can easily be changed in the field, while the replaceable polypropylene filter mesh sock is available in 40, 80, 100, 150 and 200 meshes.
- Standard with 3M Scotchkote® 134 fusion bonded epoxy coating on interior surfaces of manifolds.
- Flanged or grooved connections available.
- Tank Sets Include:
- 2 - PVC grooved adapters (groove X slip)
- 2 - PVC groove type couplings
- 2 - 0 to 100 PSI (0-15 bars) Pressure
- Maximum operating pressure
- Model TF6: 125 – PSI
- Model TF8: 125 - PSI
- Assemblies include type 316 stainless steel filter housing, cartridge with field replaceable screen mesh or stainless steel perforated screen, “TF Series” valve, pressure gauges, PVC flush adapter and 3M Scotchkote® 134 epoxy lined carbon steel manifolds on multiple housing systems.
- High pressure
- Solar package
- Fusion Epoxy Coating (recommended for very aggressive waters):
- Available for interior and/or exterior surfaces.
- Complete steel manifold assemblies:
- For inlet and outlet water; available with standard polyurethane enamel exterior coating (interior coated with fusion epoxy standard –exterior optional).
- Line connections are made with standard grooved type couplings; flanged optional.
- Labor saving automation includes the automatic “TF Series” valve and advanced solid state control unit which monitors the filter or on an elapsed time and pressure differential basis.
- Automatic backflush system includes:
- Automatic Valves (one per tank)
- Automatic Controller with:
a. 110V/6o Hz current supply or
b. 220V/50 Hz current supply or
c. 24VDC with or without optional
solar panel and storage
- Higher pressure systems available